cancelling this year's application Watch

ljulesik
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I would like to check what is happening with my application, as I have called to cancel it couple of months ago already and nothing has changed on my application page. I have also requested all my supporting documents to be sent back to me, as I will be needing them to re-apply next year. Please advise what's happening as your customer service doesn't seem to know how the system works, one told me that I don't need to cancel my application, just need to request my details to be moved to next year , and when I phoned to do that, I was told that it is not possible and that I need to cancel the application, and that there will not be any details held till next year and that I need to re-apply. So I asked to cancel the application and return all the paperwork to me. It was, of course, all confirmed to me over the phone, but the status still hasn't changed and I did not receive anything in the post.

Thanks,
Jelena
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

You will have to reapply next year. Cancellations normally take 3 - 4 weeks to process.

Has there been a recent request?

Thanks
ljulesik
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I have requested the cancellation and my documents to be sent back to me around 2 months ago.

Regards,
Jelena
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Jelena,

As your application has yet to be cancelled, we recommend you call us on 0845 300 5090.

This will allow us to ensure your application is cancelled and that your documents are returned to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (200)
22.57%
The paper was reasonable (402)
45.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
18.62%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.43%

Watched Threads