New Job Search Software Watch

wackybee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi There! over the last few months I have been developing this new job search software, it has been a bit of a nightmare but I'm nearly there. It includes all job sectors including travel, part-time, graduates, student jobs, seasonal and temporary. The software is called "Eazy Access Job Search" hope to release in January 2014. There is also advice and information spots, apprenticeships and the usual media sites. The only way I can tell you more about it is by producing a website, not designed it yet, but hopefully it should be up and running next month, will keep you posted if at all interested.
K
Badges: 0
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by wackybee)
Hi There! over the last few months I have been developing this new job search software, it has been a bit of a nightmare but I'm nearly there. It includes all job sectors including travel, part-time, graduates, student jobs, seasonal and temporary. The software is called "Eazy Access Job Search" hope to release in January 2014. There is also advice and information spots, apprenticeships and the usual media sites. The only way I can tell you more about it is by producing a website, not designed it yet, but hopefully it should be up and running next month, will keep you posted if at all interested.
This sounds good but you might have more luck posting in the Entrepreneurs forum http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=675
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (53)
14.13%
The paper was reasonable (190)
50.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (91)
24.27%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
10.93%

Watched Threads