Declaring full educational history - unfinished courses? Watch

Darkwater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Can anybody tell me if it is necessary to put previous courses on a ucas application, if the course was not failed but simply unfinished (left after a couple of months) so no qualification gained?

Thanks
Milostar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Darkwater)
Can anybody tell me if it is necessary to put previous courses on a ucas application, if the course was not failed but simply unfinished (left after a couple of months) so no qualification gained?

Thanks
Hi Darkwater

I'm afraid I'm not sure what the answer is, so I'm just going to give your thread a bump to see if there's anyone around now who can help you
Table dust
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
no need to
TheEnt
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Table dust)
no need to
Same situation as opening poster, are you sure? Only 3 weeks attended, and exited course about a month and a half later officially because I had travelled in between. No tests sat or grades obtained, just a few assignments completed which count towards coursework.

Is it necessary to include this course in the education section? If yes, how do I go about it? Kinda scared and confused.
Table dust
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheEnt)
Same situation as opening poster, are you sure? Only 3 weeks attended, and exited course about a month and a half later officially because I had travelled in between. No tests sat or grades obtained, just a few assignments completed which count towards coursework.

Is it necessary to include this course in the education section? If yes, how do I go about it? Kinda scared and confused.
no you don't relax
TenOfThem
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Darkwater)

Thanks

(Original post by TheEnt)

Whilst Table Dust may know something specific about these circumstances

My understanding is that you do need to list every educational establishment attended on your application so I would suggest that you contact UCAS to check this particular situation
Darkwater
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have been told by our college ucas advisor that it is not necessary unless some form of credits/qualification were gained. I have not put it on my ucas and have had 4 offers so far..

A friend of mine was in the same situation last year, did not put it on and had no problems from doing so.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
18.75%
The paper was reasonable (7)
43.75%
Not feeling great about that exam... (3)
18.75%
It was TERRIBLE (3)
18.75%

Watched Threads