Is a guy having his own place important to girls, i.e. room, studio, one bed? Watch

ldha
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I was interested to know the answer, I am moving out from my current place in four weeks, thinking of going to Fallowfield my plan is to find a girlfriend and stop having one night stands all the time...haha On that basis, do women look down on a guy who has a room or studio as opposed to a one bed? I know that sounds lame, but I go for really pretty girls that are often quite materialistic... Just wanted a general opinion, and is having a car a must for girls?
End note, I turned 30 a few months ago, so maybe I need to have a bit more than a younger guy in his twenties to attract a younger woman? maybe Or maybe I'm talking out of my arse...haha

Interested to see what all girls think, not just materialistic ones...haha its just a general question, I mean it will obviously cost more getting a one bed.
username945458
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you go for a materialistic girl then obviously shes gunna want stuff
Vikki1805
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not all pretty girls are materialistic.

If you want a materialistic, gold digger, then obviously you're going to need money, a place and a car. :curious:

If you want to find a decent human being, a girl with some class and respect, then so long as you lose the whole "I think I'm such a lad' attitude, you might find one and then no; the money, the place and the car won't matter.

lizlaz350
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not all girls are that materialistic...

Not living with your parents is a bonus because it's a bit awkward to try and spend time together if your parents are in the next room but it's not a dealbreaker. If you're renting with housemates, there's nothing wrong with that.
Having a car can be convenient if the girl doesn't have one because it means you can do more together but again, it's not like girls won't go out with you otherwise. My boyfriend can't drive and I have my driving test in a month so it'll be me driving him about everywhere
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you getting a thing about gold diggers? If you want one so badly just go and get one, no need to worry about it.
Le Nombre
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
Are you getting a thing about gold diggers? If you want one so badly just go and get one, no need to worry about it.
Fairly certain you need to have money to bag a gold digger, and having money isn't necessarily that easy.

Also, OP what on Earth are you doing moving to Fallowfield at 30?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.66%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (107)
12.69%

Watched Threads