Turn on thread page Beta

Help with Student Finance Travel Grant watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am going on a studying abroad trip next semester at the start of January and I heard about a Student Finance Travel Grant and I was wondering how do I apply for this travel grant? I believe I am eligible for this as I am "receiving student finance that depends on my household income".

    It says that I need to complete the SFE Course Abroad Form and the SFE Travel Abroad Expenses Form.However where do I find these forms?

    It says that "We will automatically send you these forms if you are eligible to apply" But how do they know if I am studying abroad?

    Do I have to log into my SF account and do things there?

    Will be great if someone with experience with this travel grant can give me some help!

    You will get the forms if your course qualifies

University open days

  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.