The Student Room Group

Bath Euromasters

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum :smile: I would like to apply to the Bath Euromasters Program and I would like to know if anyone took this course and could tell my how was their experience with it. Furthermore, I am applying to LSE (MSc Politics and Governments in the EU), Sussex (MA European Politics). Any comments on these courses?? Thank you in advance for your help, any suggestion is more than welcome :smile:
Reply 1
Go to the website, they have testimonials of British students and you should contact them for info. How do you manage funding for pricey tuition & maintenance?
Reply 2
A friend of mine is currently doing the Euromaster's programme, and seems to be having an absolute ball. The one thing he did 'complain' about was that naturally with only spending a limited amount of time in each university, you don't really get a chance to settle fully, and finding accommodation in some spots can be tricky, but he's really enjoying it. Sorry I can't be any more specific, I can only offer very anecdotal/secondhand information!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending