24/7 Cafe Concept - London Watch

JessWallace94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for taking a moment to have a read over my thread.

Just an area of interest to see what your thoughts were -
If there was a 24/7 Cafe {Hot Drinks/Food etc} with integrated working space for you to work in such as booths and what not is it something that would be of potential interest?

I know I've spent a number of searches looking for all night cafe's in London and seem to be hitting a brick wall almost everytime.

What are your thoughts on the idea of 24/7 Cafe's in London? Especially close to student populated areas?
username1084946
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JessWallace94)
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for taking a moment to have a read over my thread.

Just an area of interest to see what your thoughts were -
If there was a 24/7 Cafe {Hot Drinks/Food etc} with integrated working space for you to work in such as booths and what not is it something that would be of potential interest?

I know I've spent a number of searches looking for all night cafe's in London and seem to be hitting a brick wall almost everytime.

What are your thoughts on the idea of 24/7 Cafe's in London? Especially close to student populated areas?
That's a great idea. Not only will it give people a chance to go, for whatever reason at night (maybe they can't sleep, bored, need to study badly etc) but it will also give some jobs out!

Hope this goes well for you, I think it's a brilliant concept and I'm suprised no-one else has beat you to it. (They have a few in America that work well I think?)

Good luck. : )
contradicta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sounds good, I know they have them in Japan. But a lot of homeless people spend nights in them buying 1/2 drinks and staying in is usually cheaper than a hostel.
JessWallace94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yeah, would consider more restrictions - only an idea. Would need to see if theres interest
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (222)
22.75%
The paper was reasonable (440)
45.08%
Not feeling great about that exam... (176)
18.03%
It was TERRIBLE (138)
14.14%

Watched Threads