Nursing degree Watch

Rachael2508
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, I just wondered if anyone else has applied for the nursing degree to start in September 2014? I've applied and I'm waiting oh so anxiously to hear if I've got an interview.. I'm so nervous, I keep furiously checking my emails!
livvyclark
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rachael2508)
Hey, I just wondered if anyone else has applied for the nursing degree to start in September 2014? I've applied and I'm waiting oh so anxiously to hear if I've got an interview.. I'm so nervous, I keep furiously checking my emails!
Hi!! i applied to birmingham aswell for nursing september 2014, found out i got an interview yesterday!!
it came through the post so watch your post as well! mines on december 11th!
Rachael2508
Rep:
?
(Original post by livvyclark)
Hi!! i applied to birmingham aswell for nursing september 2014, found out i got an interview yesterday!!
it came through the post so watch your post as well! mines on december 11th!
Hey, ah that's great news well done! Are you local to Birmingham now, or moving away? When did you send your application off? Good luck with the interview I will keep checking haha!
livvyclark
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, ah that's great news well done! Are you local to Birmingham now, or moving away? When did you send your application off? Good luck with the interview I will keep checking haha!
hey, i live in gloucestershire so not too far away, but will be moving out! i sent it off on november 5th! thanks and good luck with yours!
Rachael2508
Rep:
?
(Original post by livvyclark)
hey, i live in gloucestershire so not too far away, but will be moving out! i sent it off on november 5th! thanks and good luck with yours!
Awesome! Let me know how you get on with your interview is brum your first choice? If we're lucky enough to get in, maybe we'll be first years together! Woohoo haha
livvyclark
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Awesome! Let me know how you get on with your interview is brum your first choice? If we're lucky enough to get in, maybe we'll be first years together! Woohoo haha
yeah i will! yeah i think so, i like the idea of a foundation year! i hope so!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.89%
The paper was reasonable (491)
39.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (219)
17.48%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.45%

Watched Threads