?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Gcse by the way
annacubeddu13
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You should check out sparknotes.com they have in depth, thorough notes on a variety of literature, and I can say from experience that the notes on there have helped me with my coursework for Literature.
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/micemen/ Here's a great one for Of Mice And Men; it's a very simple novel with a lot of things to say about it, I did it at gcse and the key think to say about it is that talking about the context of it is absolutely crucial! For example it's set in the 1920's and this is important due to the fact that in 1920's America this was a time of racism and slavery; and it is during the time of the great depression and the idea of the american dream! Great novel, there's also a movie which you would probably benefit from watching

As for Macbeth and inspector calls, I don't know a lot, other than Macbeth is of course by the great Shakespeare himself! Which is great... anyway check this out for Macbeth: http://www.sparknotes.com/shakespeare/macbeth/

Hope that helps a little!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed