No payment since joining SF and starting Uni Watch

theivanov
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have sent in my evidence of the adresses that I have lived in alongside bank statements and it's been more than 3 weeks and I haven't recieved any type of reply and I haven't received any payment from Student Finance since starting University.

Can you please sort this out?
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

Can you please advise if you are applying for funding as an EU student?

If you are, can you please also advise when you originally made your application for student finance, and if you are a Migrant Worker?

Thanks
theivanov
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am not funding as an EU student, I hold a British passport and I sent my passport over to student finance back in June for evidence and I am not a Migrant Worker. I also submitted my application on 28/05/2013. On my application page, it states that Student Finance has all the information that they need to progress my application and that I don't need to send them anything. However I am still asked to give in evidence and I haven't recieved a reply if they have received it. If you want to I can give you my customer reference number and check on my application. I really do want to finish this process as everyone else's tuition, grant and loan has been paid already 2 months ago.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

If you have provided evidence of your addresses as you are applying for funding as an independent student, we are currently processing evidence received on 25th October.

If you supplied your evidence before this date, or if you are not an independent student, we recommend you call us on 0845 300 5090 so we can access your account and provide an in-depth update on the status of your application.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads