Baker Tilly/RSM Tenon Assessment Day 2014- Audit School Leaver/Graduate Watch

bapu_01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
I am going to an assessment day for Baker Tilly in Manchester soon, and I have no clue whatsoever what to expect. Anybody got any pointers?
I also think I'm rather unprepared in my knowledge of the job, I'm going for audit , what exactly will this entail??
Anyone else doing this assessment day anywhere soon??
Graduates/school leavers?
All help gratefully received!!!
tbird0
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What intake are you applying for?

The format for me was
1) psychometric testing (verbal and numerical) followed by a group case study which took up the morning

2) Those successful at this stage were invited to stay for a first interview with an audit line manager, those unsuccessful were informed that they were unsuccessful.

3) More were cut. Those successful were then invited to give a short presentation based on new case study information and this then involved interview questions.

Process lasted from 9am to about 6pm but I am not sure if that is normal or if it is normally split over two days.
bapu_01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How are the verbal reasoning and numerical tests. What score do you need?
is it hard
princess_meera
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey is it possible to elaborate about what the Short Presentation Case Study was based on please... Can you remember the scenario or questions?

And what questions did the interviewer (partner) ask regarding the case study and general interview.

Thanks in advance for your help
aleena20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi

Is there any advice and tips you can give on how to approach the verbal and numerical reasoning tests?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (423)
30.26%
The paper was reasonable (551)
39.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (239)
17.1%
It was TERRIBLE (185)
13.23%

Watched Threads