Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Maybe this is wayyy too quick to worry about this stuff, but I am in November session of IB and I finished my exams today. What if I already think I might not meet the standard 42/45 of IB? I can do retake in May but do you think Cambridge would accept this?

And what do you think are my chances in terms of AP if I have 8 5s and 2 4s?

Applied for Philosophy.Trinity College.
    Got an interview offer.
    International student.
    AHHHHH
    What will the interview be on?

I am so confused! Help!

ReputationRep:
    Somebody??
    Anybody??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vi_anna)
    Somebody??
    Anybody??
    Usually the offer specifies conditions of something like 40 with 7,7,6 achieved in the XXX set of exams.People who have a deferred offer cannot take up their place by resitting in their Gap year. Therefore I would assume that you cannot resit your final IB.

I take it this is a normal end of 2 year course exam date (so you are not "taking them early" in the way that A2 final exams could be done early in January & retaken in June within the first 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colmans)
    Usually the offer specifies conditions of something like 40 with 7,7,6 achieved in the XXX set of exams.People who have a deferred offer cannot take up their place by resitting in their Gap year. Therefore I would assume that you cannot resit your final IB.

I take it this is a normal end of 2 year course exam date (so you are not "taking them early" in the way that A2 final exams could be done early in January & retaken in June within the first 2 years.
    AHHH
    I see

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.