Few IB intern questions. Watch

username1312281
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys, have a few questions. Would very much appreciate some info/help

1. Has DB finished analyst intern corp finance recruitment? As I understand it, the deadline has now passed for applications.

2. I applied for JPM, off-cycle IB intern a few weeks ago, SJT and numbers done immediately which I'm pretty sure I passed. Still not heard anything, just says 'we are currently reviewing your application'. Should I take that as a rejection now?

3.Does anyone have any useful resources/can point me in a direction to where to obtain info for the Barclays competency questions, especially 'what makes Barcap different to other BB's?'

4. Can you make two GS apps simultaneously? ie summer intern and off cycle or grad/off cycle?

5. Bar, JPM, MS, Barcap, DB, does any other bank offer off-cycle IB interns?

Again any help/info would be just awesome,

cheers
Paul Allen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IBBOOM)
Hey guys, have a few questions. Would very much appreciate some info/help

1. Has DB finished analyst intern corp finance recruitment? As I understand it, the deadline has now passed for applications.

2. I applied for JPM, off-cycle IB intern a few weeks ago, SJT and numbers done immediately which I'm pretty sure I passed. Still not heard anything, just says 'we are currently reviewing your application'. Should I take that as a rejection now?

3.Does anyone have any useful resources/can point me in a direction to where to obtain info for the Barclays competency questions, especially 'what makes Barcap different to other BB's?'

4. Can you make two GS apps simultaneously? ie summer intern and off cycle or grad/off cycle?

5. Bar, JPM, MS, Barcap, DB, does any other bank offer off-cycle IB interns?

Again any help/info would be just awesome,

cheers
1. Yes. They will hold first round and assessment centres if they haven't already.

2. No news is good news in this context.

3. Competency questions don't require much in the way of resources. It's up to you to give relevant examples in your answers. What makes BarCap different? Well for starters, it's not BarCap anymore. Secondly you should know enough about the firm to answer that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (200)
22.55%
The paper was reasonable (403)
45.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
18.6%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.42%

Watched Threads