Turn on thread page Beta

Does he like me? watch

Announcements

Hello, need some advice from anyone...

Basically I decided to take a year gap before starting university as I'm not a confident person and I'm really shy with people. I started my new job recently in Bristol which I love.

There's this guy that I really like, he's a bit older than me but only by a couple of years. Whenever we see each other we smile but lately it's changed. He started to say 'Hey sweetheart' and 'Hey beautiful' ....every time asking how I am.....

Does he like me?
    If so how do I be with him?
    Is this a bad idea ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello, need some advice from anyone...

Basically I decided to take a year gap before starting university as I'm not a confident person and I'm really shy with people. I started my new job recently in Bristol which I love.

There's this guy that I really like, he's a bit older than me but only by a couple of years. Whenever we see each other we smile but lately it's changed. He started to say 'Hey sweetheart' and 'Hey beautiful' ....every time asking how I am.....

Does he like me?
    If so how do I be with him?
    Is this a bad idea ?

ok you cant jump to a conclusion as it isn't enough information to decide upon. but what i can say is that he is defiantly getting more fond of you. and subsequently more familiar. now i wouldn't rush into things or act rationally but i would just be the same towards him and see if he takes it further and maybe you could even ask if is just wants to get a coffee and chat more. get to know him better and decide whether you like him and that is when you will know if its a good idea.
    but just start out as being friends
    hope this helps and i wish you best of luck xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2013
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.