The Student Room Group

How do I send my results to Universities?

My story cut short: Cambridge TEC Level 3 isn't automatically sent off by UCAS so I need to do it myself. One of my conditionals (I haven't recieved any others yet, but hoping!) says that it needs to be recieved by the university before 31st July 2014.

Slightly confused since I won't recieve my result until August 2014, and I won't recieve a certificate until January 2015 (I think, I need to check this with my sixth form but I'm sure it's not before July 2014).

Am I missing something with the process or should I contact the university and ask whether they could extend the date?

(Also am I expected to send it via post or email?)
Sorry for the overflow of questions! Any help is appreciated :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
I think it would be best to contact the university and explain the situation. You definately entered the qualification as pending, didn't you?
Original post by SlowlorisIncognito
I think it would be best to contact the university and explain the situation. You definately entered the qualification as pending, didn't you?

yes I did - it's pending and the date taken is August 2014 (I did have a little panic when I saw it so checked it first haha). I'll probably end up emailing them to be honest :smile:
Original post by chloeintheskies
yes I did - it's pending and the date taken is August 2014 (I did have a little panic when I saw it so checked it first haha). I'll probably end up emailing them to be honest :smile:

The best thing to do is email or phone, as only the university can tell you what they want you to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending