Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There are many things I want to do but I cant because then every one will just say Im gay. For example:

Riding a scooter is GAY
    Wearing Jim Morrison leather trousers is GAY
    Going to a cinema with your guy friend is GAY
    Dying your hair is GAY

and so on....
    aren't you sick and tired of avoiding things you like for the sake of not being 'gay'?

ReputationRep:
    God yeah, I know what you mean, whenever I snog a boy apparently I'm gay!:confused:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not really gay, nor do I snog boys!

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm pretty camp, would consider myself a pretty boy. Honestly? Couldn't give a **** what anyone else thought to what I wore/looked like/do, I'm confident enough in myself to be sure of my sexuality. Give a **** what anyone else thinks.

Be you, do you. And if you don't have the balls to be yourself - whether you're gay or not, that's shameful.

ReputationRep:
    How's going to the movies with a mate gay?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think it's worrying that you are stopping yourself from doing things because they are labelled as gay. Do what you want to do. C'mon you're a grown boy now, you can do what you want to without having to think too much about how others will perceive it.

ReputationRep:
    They only say it because you react. If you find the confidence to do it without care for their words then they'll stop saying them.

ReputationRep:
    when did going to the cinema with a male friend become gay?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahaha. No, not really.

No...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plainview)
    They only say it because you react. If you find the confidence to do it without care for their words then they'll stop saying them.
    But it is just illogical. There is noting gay about reading poetry or not being interested in fighting shows that are not even real nor is it gay to blow dry your hair. Admit it, even you wont wont highlight your hair or wear an earring on the right ear because people will say you are gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminb)
    But it is just illogical. There is noting gay about reading poetry or not being interested in fighting shows that are not even real nor is it gay to blow dry your hair. Admit it, even you wont wont highlight your hair or wear an earring on the right ear because people will say you are gay.
    The fact that it's illogical isn't the point. I presume your problem is with the fact that you can't do these things, rather than the fact that your critics are factually incorrect?

That's not the reason I wouldn't do those things.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 10.

Not when I am in my mid twenties.

ReputationRep:
    First and fourth are pretty gay tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Kissing a girl is GAY, I'm not, l wouldn't mind doing it again.

Screw everyone, OP, do what you want. At the end of the day the very people who'll be judging you are more than likely doing a thousand other things society deems 'shameful'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    when did going to the cinema with a male friend become gay?
    Depends on the film.
    Probably ok:
    Name:  960x595.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  73.6 KB

A bit suspect:
    Name:  Sex-And-the-City-2-sex-and-the-city-2-23794827-1600-1200.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  279.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pair , **** the rules of society and **** what anyone else thinks of you.

ReputationRep:
    What can i say..... i'm tooooooooo damn attractive

ReputationRep:
    Who cares if people think you're gay? Homosexuality is hardly this terrible thing that it is an affront to even be associated with - do what makes you happy, and if people think you're gay then let them.

ReputationRep:
    Meh in my home town, a lot of people seem to think Im gay any way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tibbles209)
    Who cares if people think you're gay? Homosexuality is hardly this terrible thing that it is an affront to even be associated with - do what makes you happy, and if people think you're gay then let them.
    Way to go!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.