I'm turning into my cheating ex...help! Watch

ahha
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My GF cheated and I broke up. Few years before we were together, she was cheated by her ex when she was fairly young. I never fell completely loved/cared when I was with her. And now, I'm seeing this new girl who's really into me, yet I'm not completely into her. I can see my ex being exactly the same for me now. Also, I won't even be surprised if I slept with someone else.

What is going on with me? Why can't I like this new girl like I used to like my ex? This girl is amazing in many ways, yet I keep thinking about my ex all the time. What should I do?
demiroux
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol dude.
Maybe you have unresolved feelings for your ex, or you never got closure.
Either way, if your ex is still on your mind, you either like her or have not really forgiven her. That's why you can't completely like this new ex.
Get closure man. Forgive your ex or go back to her!
Ohliwiah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
sounds like you're not ready for a new relationship yet, you're not completely over your ex. If you care about this new girl, I suggest you distance yourself until you feel you're ready to be in a proper relationship, you don't want to hurt her the way your ex hurt you, right? It wouldn't be fair
angrydanmarin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bang new chick, all shall be okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (1)
33.33%
The paper was reasonable (1)
33.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (0)
0%
It was TERRIBLE (1)
33.33%

Watched Threads