The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

What questions do they ask a interview?

I was recently invited to attend an interview at bath university for pharmacy, could anyone who has attended an interview tell me what topics they bring up? Also they mention that it is a informal interview, should I still go in a suit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by taji3601234
I was recently invited to attend an interview at bath university for pharmacy, could anyone who has attended an interview tell me what topics they bring up? Also they mention that it is a informal interview, should I still go in a suit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there,

Congratulations on being invited to an interview!

There is some really helpful advice on the informal interviews at Bath and what you might be asked posted on this thread here, this may answer your questions!

As for what to wear I would suggest going smart casual as it is an informal setting.

I hope this helps.

Good luck with the interview!

Nicole.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
If the interview goes really well, is there a chance of getting an unconditional offer?
If the interview goes really well, is there a chance of getting an unconditional offer?

Hi,

I am afraid that the only applicants who will receive an unconditional interview are those who have already obtained the grades needed for entry to the course.

So, unless you have already completed your A-levels (or equivalent) and got the required grades then you would not receive an unconditional offer.

Good luck for your interview, and do let me know if you have any further questions!
Reply 4
Ahh ok. Do you accept the Welsh baccalaureate qualification? If you do, what grades do I need to acheive to to get in providing my interview goes well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Can you afford the fees? and what're your bank details?"
Reply 6
Ahh ok. Do you accept the Welsh baccalaureate qualification? If you do, what grades do I need to acheive to to get in providing my interview goes well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

We do accept the Welsh Baccalaureate and as long as it includes suitable A-Levels for Pharmacy. You must have studied Chemistry and another Science subject or Maths.

You'll most likely be made an offer of AAB or ABB plus the Welsh Bacc Core after the interview.

If you're still unsure or you need anymore information then I've included the link to the entry requirements page for you.

Don't hesitate to quote me if you have any more questions.

Good luck with your interview!

Nicole.

Quick Reply

Latest