History Leeds Watch

loisanne123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey has anyone had an offer from Leeds for History, I've got one at AAA and would like to hear from other History applicants!
HistoryGeek123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I recieved an offer for Arabic and Middle eastern studies but I'm seriously considering swapping courses to History. Did you visit the history department on an open day? Congrats on the offer!
loisanne123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by HistoryGeek123)
I recieved an offer for Arabic and Middle eastern studies but I'm seriously considering swapping courses to History. Did you visit the history department on an open day? Congrats on the offer!
I would say get in touch with the Admissions Office as soon as possible then and explain your decision well, as indecisiveness can put some universities off! Thankyou, I visited a few months ago with my college and wasn't considering it and as soon as I got there I got a really good vibe from the whole university. The people that were in the History department were lovely! That said, it is my third choice as my other two are in London and I'm still waiting to hear back from them
Grantair3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got my offer last week:')

Posted from TSR Mobile
itsthemojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey! I've got a History offer too Are any of you going to the History offer holder day in March?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.86%
The paper was reasonable (492)
39.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (219)
17.46%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.44%

Watched Threads