Contact in the stage before a relationship Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
You know the flirty stage when you've both admitted you like each other but you're not in a relationship yet and everything is somewhat of a game....
Does anyone else in this situation try not to be the one that makes the initial contact in a day even if you really want to talk to the other person?

As you can probably guess, I'm in this situation.
I do it partially thinking that if they still like me they'll contact me but also because I don't want to annoy them with contact.

Opinions, thoughts, views and advice please TSR!!
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I totally do this even though I know it's stupid, immature and I'm definitely old enough to know better. I think the reason we do this is because nobody want to put themselves out there or give the other party the 'power' of being wanted more than they want in case it goes boobs up.
Anonymous #1
Do I carry on or man up?
Anonymous #1
Posting anonymously as I have friends floating around here, as does he and although we're both 20ish his friends would have far to much enjoyment in telling him this and ripping the heck out of me for it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads