Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just a thread for those waiting for a response, like me.

Those who sent it in and did the LNAT before Oct 20th should be hearing soon. Anyone heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Is there a definite advantage to applying early? I'll be submitting my ucas application by this week and doing the LNAT this Christmas. Will this make me less likely to get in? Good luck to all who are applying.
    It does say on their website that they 'reward those who use their initiative and apply early', but to what extent and how significant that is, who knows?

My guess is that they just mean that they send out their offer/rejection earlier. I wouldn't worry if I were you though, if you're good enough, you'll get the offer.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    To quote what UCL Law said on their website:

When can I expect to receive a decision on my application?

In view of the large number and high standard of applications to this faculty each year, we do not necessarily make decisions in the order in which applications are received from UCAS. On those applications submitted before the UCAS 15 January deadline, we aim to notify UCAS of our decisions by the end of March, and of course sooner where possible. The deadline imposed upon us by UCAS for on-time applications is in early May and in some cases our decision process can take until then, notwithstanding the anxiety this wait may cause to some applicants.

Hope this helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 26, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.