Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have left the University and am looking for someone to take over my ensuite room contract at Broadgate Park, near to University West entrance. Flat shares kitchen with 5 other girls and rent includes all utilities and wifi.
    Please contact me if you are interested - 07516 848059 Ellen.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 20, 2013
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.