Anyone else had this or know what it is? (Very weird) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Let me start of by saying I'm pretty inflexible (and a guy). Recently I injured my back doing squats and deadlifts at the gym, it started to niggle but I (stupidly) pushed through.

Went to see the physio and they gave me a stretch like the "Upward facing dog" yoga pose (I just googled its name).

Anyway, at the end of the day when I do my back stretches, the first time I do this pose and hold it it's literally like my spine/lower back is having an orgasm or something weird. The only thing I can compare it to is when you've had sex, ***, and try keep having sex, like a hyper sensitive feeling.

This only happens the first time I do this stretch, and it happens every time! Has anyone else every experienced this with any stretch, or this stretch in particular?

Weird.
Ebony19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Erm what?

Are you saying it gets you aroused or are you saying your spine alone gets all tingly and sensual feeling?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
I get this a lot too. I always thought it was just your body being like really relieved from the pain and it feels so good that it feels like that? I'm not sure, I'm definitely not a doctor, but I get it too.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Ebony19)
Erm what?

Are you saying it gets you aroused or are you saying your spine alone gets all tingly and sensual feeling?
No, not aroused at all! Nothing to do with my penis, etc - just my spine, it's like a nice feeling flushes through it, but the longer I hold the position the feeling builds until it's "too nice" and I have to stop. Purely in my spine, though.
Ebony19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well doesn't sound bad just sounds sensual
BWV1007
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So this is how asexual folks get their pleasure....

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (491)
31.1%
The paper was reasonable (608)
38.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (258)
16.34%
It was TERRIBLE (222)
14.06%

Watched Threads