house mate problem Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
okay so I live in the same house as a couple of other students in my uni, and there's this guy whos room is opposite mine (i'm a girl). one day, when i was video chatting with my friend on skype and left my room for a while, my friend on skype told me she saw the guy came into my room and started doing weird things, like smelling my clothes etc. What should i do? Im creeped out, but i dont want to change accommodation either...
benplumley
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's really weird but imagine yourself in his shoes, you'd be so embarrassed if anyone knew. Confront him about it, make him apologise, and maybe say something like "this can just stay between you and me and this is the last we'll hear about it". That way you've got a bit of leverage on him, because he probably doesn't want stories like this to get out.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Lock the door?

And ask him what he was doing.
FlavaFavourFruit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
LOOL confront him..he will do it again...
Nerd2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You must wash your clothes with Lenor, or otherwise there is no excuse for that weird ****.
beccagood95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you think that maybe your friend was MAYBE just having a little joke?

Keep your door closed/locked anyway. Stick a bit of paper in the hinge of the door and if it moves/falls on floor someone's probably been in your room.
Fashion Girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Smelling your clothes ? :eek: Oh God, do you think it has sth to do with The Inbetweeners episode and them trying to act cool and failing miserably ? Tell him to find some other girls' clothes to smell to turn himself on...there are plenty of those in the world if he could just learn to cross the street properly! He smelled your clothes, you can tell him anything you please, this is really crossing the line, he must take you for someone else :absinth: !
rock_climber86
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
pmsl! That's so bad!!!! What a creep! You confront him or ignore it. Either way move out next year! You can't be staying with creeps like him!

Posted from TSR Mobile
h198gb
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lolwat.

Confront him, and be sure to lock your door.
Gjaykay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe he was playing Ring of Fire and it was a dare?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (161)
22.09%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (136)
18.66%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.52%

Watched Threads