PVG Scheme application (Disclosure Scotland) Watch

estrella_cinco
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi just wondering if anyone is in the same boat - I'm going to apply for teacher training through UCAS tomorrow and also need to apply for Disclosure Scotland. I have scoured their website but can find nowhere to actually request/download a PVG scheme application form, despite the numerous sections of their website devoted to help with the form, what to do once you have filled it in etc. Does anyone know where to get an actual application form? Thanks.
Scott7133
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You cannot download a PVG Application Form from the website - it has to be a paper copy as it has to be signed. You should contact Disclosure Scotland (0870 609 6006) and ask them for an application form and guidance notes. You should also discuss with them the type of PVG Disclosure you can get as normally applications are done through organisations and individuals who are self-employed or seeking work can only get a PVG Scheme Membership Statement which contains less detail than a PVG Scheme Record.

Hope This Assists

Scott Robertson
Childsafe
Disclosure Scotland Application Processing Service
www.childsafe.uk.com
estrella_cinco
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks a lot, that's really helpful. I phoned to request an application form but I think I'll phone back to discuss what you've outlined.

I'm actually applying because I want to go into a school for a few weeks as a classroom assistant so I think I will need the PVG Membership Statement.

Thanks again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.05%
The paper was reasonable (274)
50.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.81%

Watched Threads