This discussion is closed.
Hancock
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How do I change the amount of maintenance loan I have requested in my application?
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

You are welcome to call us on 0845 300 5090. We will be able to amend the amount of Maintenance Loan you wish to receive.

Thanks
mellh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi
I contacted you today about amending the amount of my Maintenance Loan to the maximum (when I completed the application I did not tick any of the boxes and it has defaulted to an amount less than the maximum). I've been told that I need to complete another form which I'm now waiting for, but can I not just amend or request this via my online account? I am concerned that if I have to complete another application I will have to send supporting proof of id again, this was lost in the post when the SFE returned it and I've just paid for a duplicate birth certificate but that takes approx 4 weeks.. Thanks
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

The form we are sending you is known as the Maintenance Loan Request Form. We can assure you that we will not required for your ID evidence again when you return this form.

Thanks
ahscourtney
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi i requested for a maintenance loan not knowing what it was, now i have been told that it is to pay rent for a place etc i no longer need a maintenence loan as i am living at home with my parents. how do i cancel that part of my application?
X
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
10%
Disagree (2)
10%
Neither agree or disagree (6)
30%
Agree (6)
30%
Strongly Agree (4)
20%

Watched Threads