Changing amount of maintenance loan Watch

This discussion is closed.
Hancock
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How do I change the amount of maintenance loan I have requested in my application?
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

You are welcome to call us on 0845 300 5090. We will be able to amend the amount of Maintenance Loan you wish to receive.

Thanks
mellh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi
I contacted you today about amending the amount of my Maintenance Loan to the maximum (when I completed the application I did not tick any of the boxes and it has defaulted to an amount less than the maximum). I've been told that I need to complete another form which I'm now waiting for, but can I not just amend or request this via my online account? I am concerned that if I have to complete another application I will have to send supporting proof of id again, this was lost in the post when the SFE returned it and I've just paid for a duplicate birth certificate but that takes approx 4 weeks.. Thanks
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,

The form we are sending you is known as the Maintenance Loan Request Form. We can assure you that we will not required for your ID evidence again when you return this form.

Thanks
ahscourtney
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi i requested for a maintenance loan not knowing what it was, now i have been told that it is to pay rent for a place etc i no longer need a maintenence loan as i am living at home with my parents. how do i cancel that part of my application?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (193)
22.65%
The paper was reasonable (357)
41.9%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
19.37%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
16.08%

Watched Threads