The Student Room Group

How often do you wash your hair?

Depending on the weather I wash it either once or twice a week or once every 2 weeks.(that's not gross right? Is it??):biggrin:

So how often do you wash your hair?

Scroll to see replies

Depends in its length. Mine is very short so I wash it once every 2/3 days depending on how greasy it is. But if you don't wash it often use dry shampoo :biggrin:
Reply 2
I wash mine every other day if not everyday. It gets greasy after 2 days. I wouldnt be able to go 2 weeks without washing, but my hair is very thick so that might be why.
Reply 3
It used to be every 3/4 days, but now it's like, every other night or every night :sad:
Every day of course!
Reply 5
2-3 times a week.
Reply 6
Every day. It's quite short and gets greasy, so if I don't wash it, it goes all over the place :/
Reply 7
Original post by LilacLily
Depending on the weather I wash it either once or twice a week or once every 2 weeks.(that's not gross right? Is it??):biggrin:

So how often do you wash your hair?

Every day and it's not even short.
Reply 8
My hair gets greasy quite quicky. Depending on my timetable it can be 1 day, 1.5 days or 2 days between a shower. If I have to be up early, I might have one the evening before, but I usually won' have 2 within 24 hours unless I end up really dirty/sweaty but try not to go more than 1.5-2 days, unless I'm just at home in my pjs. So most weeks I have 5-6 showers.
Every other day. Longer than that it gets greasy.
Once a week.
I'm trying to grow my hair so I'm washing it less. My hair is really long and curly so washing it means blow drying and straightening which obviously doesn't help when growing it, so have to wash it less but dry shampoo is a miracle worker. I try to leave it about 3 days, and I time it so that the days it'll really need a wash will be days I'm off uni/at the weekend :smile:
Reply 12
Each and every day :angel:.
Every day is excessive, just do it when you shower.
Once every day!
bout 2-3 times a week :yes: :woo:
Every two days. Unless I am having a weekend in, in which case I'll wash it on the Friday and then again on the Monday.
Reply 17
Every other day.
Reply 18
once every 2/3 days hehe, depends on my mood and the ocassion :smile:
Usually every other day.
If I'm not leaving the house for a few days then I do try to not wash it though. The oils are good for the hair.

Quick Reply

Latest