Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anybody received offers from Bristol, Sheffield, Liverpool or Cardiff yet? I'm applying to do French and Spanish, (except French, Spanish and ab initio Italian at Sheffield and Liverpool). I sent my application off on the 11th November and I've only had one offer from Manchester so far.
    Good luck with your applications everybody!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darcy_96)
    Hi, has anybody received offers from Bristol, Sheffield, Liverpool or Cardiff yet? I'm applying to do French and Spanish, (except French, Spanish and ab initio Italian at Sheffield and Liverpool). I sent my application off on the 11th November and I've only had one offer from Manchester so far.
    Hello!
    I applied for French and German.
    Cardiff- BBB
    Bristol- AAB
    Warwick- AAB
    Aberystwyth- 300 UCAS points
    Oxford- interview D:
    Have you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darcy_96)
    I'm applying to do French & German, got an offer from Cardiff - BBB and Manchester Met - BBC, but haven't heard from my others (Leeds, Nottingham and Sheffield)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Linguists!!

I do French and German at Exeter, and also applied to Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham and Oxford (rejected post interview). If you have any questions eg languages at uni, feel free to ask!!

out of interest, megedwards, which Oxford college?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy! I'm currently in the midst of UCAS applications, i've recied three offers to study french and spanish at university bearing in mind i applied on the 30th november, my offers have been coming fast, i'm predicted BBB as well! My offers are:
    Manchester -ABB
    MMU - BBC
    Cardiff - BBB
    Sheffield - Waiting for acceptance
    Northumbria - Waiting for acceptance
    Nice to see some fellow language applicants! Wish you all good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ginger_comedian)

out of interest, megedwards, which Oxford college?
    Oriel

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for French and Spanish and received offers from all 5 unis, hoping to make Portsmouth my firm

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for German and Russian and have received offers from Sheffield, Birmingham, Nottingham and Exeter just waiting for Durham now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Spanish and English/ Spanish and Ab Initio Italian and have offers from Kings, Glasgow and Bath Still waiting for Exeter and UCL Has anyone had an interview for UCL for languages?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to do German and Linguistics at Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and Queen Mary and just german studies at Birmingham.

I've a got an offer from Leeds- ABB- and interviews from queen mary, birmingham and manchester. Still nothing from sheffield.
    I sent my application off around the same time and have heard nothing from sheffield so dont panic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviafjodor)
    Heyy! I'm currently in the midst of UCAS applications, i've recied three offers to study french and spanish at university bearing in mind i applied on the 30th november, my offers have been coming fast, i'm predicted BBB as well! My offers are:
    Manchester -ABB
    MMU - BBC
    Cardiff - BBB
    Sheffield - Waiting for acceptance
    Northumbria - Waiting for acceptance
    Nice to see some fellow language applicants! Wish you all good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I have also applied to study French and Spanish, so far I've got 4 offers and 1 interview ahead of me
    Nottingham-ABB
    Royal Holloway-ABB
    Leicester-ABB
    Aberyswyth- 280 UCAS points and a B in French
    Queen Mary University of London-Interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'll send my application tomorrow and apply to study Spanish and Italian at Edinburg uni, Glasgow uni and Strathclyde uni.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to do French at Edinburgh, Royal Holloway, Cardiff, Liverpool and Bangor! I've received three offers but still waiting on Edinburgh and RH.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an offer from Cardiff, and if so is anyone going to the taster day either on 15th February or 1st March?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on 1st march! Is it french you're studying too?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah French and German! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 30, 2014

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.