Turn on thread page Beta

childs nursi g leeds/teeside/york watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello!! has anyone heard from these unis? i have an interview for teeside and Leeds, any one else?? i wander how long we will be waiting after the interview to hear!

Looking forwards to hearing from everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by regentgirl)
    hello!! has anyone heard from these unis? i have an interview for teeside and Leeds, any one else?? i wander how long we will be waiting after the interview to hear!

Looking forwards to hearing from everyone xx
    Hi ive had my interview for Teesside, last Friday.. They say that if you definitely dont have a place they will let you know by 2 weeks and if they ate considering you, it will be March you will here (this doesnt mean you have a place though)... When did you apply xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied about two weeks ago...meant to have an interview next Tues but waiting on my GCSE replacment certificates . If they don't arrive by Fri I have to reschedule. Worried about my interview!!! -dot so scared for Leeds as there is no one to one!xx

ReputationRep:
    Were there many of you at the interview?xxx

ReputationRep:
    Were there many of you at the interview?xxx
    Just realised where in 2 forums!!ha there was about 15-20 id say about 5 didn't pass the maths though xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just realised too lol!!!! That's not many really but they seem to be doing a lot of interviews don't they! Where else have you applied for. I have no co fidence I will get Lynn at all it's so so competitive and I keep thinking nooo I should have applied for adult!!!!! I really do not want to do adult nursing though!

ReputationRep:
    Just realised too lol!!!! That's not many really but they seem to be doing a lot of interviews don't they! Where else have you applied for. I have no co fidence I will get Lynn at all it's so so competitive and I keep thinking nooo I should have applied for adult!!!!! I really do not want to do adult nursing though!
    I know what you mean, i work with adults now as a care assistant so i know i dont want to do adult.. I have only applied to Teesside as i have a 2 year old it is really competitive this is my 2nd year of applying i got through till March last year then got unsuccessful as they said i needed to know more on the role so hopefully I've cracked it this time! We'll see!!.. I keep waiting to hear from other peoples interviews but no one seems to be saying much on here do they xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugill91)
    I know what you mean, i work with adults now as a care assistant so i know i dont want to do adult.. I have only applied to Teesside as i have a 2 year old it is really competitive this is my 2nd year of applying i got through till March last year then got unsuccessful as they said i needed to know more on the role so hopefully I've cracked it this time! We'll see!!.. I keep waiting to hear from other peoples interviews but no one seems to be saying much on here do they xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I KNOW!! Aw I have a son he is 15 months!!! Kindle bet that was gutting so close! I'm hoping for Leeds but it's a hard uni to get into! I will have to brush up on my knowledge!!! I have unboxed you!

ReputationRep:
    I KNOW!! Aw I have a son he is 15 months!!! Kindle bet that was gutting so close! I'm hoping for Leeds but it's a hard uni to get into! I will have to brush up on my knowledge!!! I have unboxed you!
    Did you send me an inbox? I havent got one thats all x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did! I shall try again!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    I did! I shall try again!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx
    Yeaa try again it didnt come through😊 cx

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.