Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok bubbling is the only word I can use to describe it, but I'll be sitting down and it feels like a bubbling sensation, the only thing I can think of is that it must be a muscle spasm or something to do with blood? But it's not my whole arm, it's just a tiny spot on my arm, lol I really can't explain it. Blood pressure maybe?

ReputationRep:
    i think i know what you mean, yes

ReputationRep:
    No?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a twitching nerve... it can happen anywhere on the body and sometimes it will come and happen every so often for a few weeks and then just stop.

ReputationRep:
    Does it happen after putting pressure on your arm muscles, like after carrying heavy stuff? I get that feeling in my legs after I run, I guess it's just my pulse on several parts of my leg...feels weird though!

ReputationRep:
    I get that same bubbling sensation in my arms and back. It feeling like something is physically moving through me. It's a very irritating sensation.

ReputationRep:
    I get this on my eyelids sometimes

ReputationRep:
    My arm is doing it now and I came across this page and reading y'all's comments sound so much better than me thinking it was an air embolism. I was scared for a min. Lol. I am better now thinking it's just a nerve twitching.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.