Can anyone proof read my essay for me? Watch

TheGalwayGirl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Need my essay to be proof read, I'm useless at it so I need a little help, let me know and I'll PM my essay so you can see it. If any of the stuff doesn't make sense then just let me know. The topic of my essay is food choice and it's meant to be 1000 words but I'm over, need to see if my lecturer will give a word extension
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kath_igidbashian)
Need my essay to be proof read, I'm useless at it so I need a little help, let me know and I'll PM my essay so you can see it. If any of the stuff doesn't make sense then just let me know. The topic of my essay is food choice and it's meant to be 1000 words but I'm over, need to see if my lecturer will give a word extension
I'll be happy to take a look at it for you. My knowledge surrounding food choice is limited, but I'll be able to advise you on structure/grammar ect.

I'll probably get some free time at the weekend, if you are able to wait that long?
Exon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I doubt you'll get a word extension as it's usually part of the exercise to write concisely and not go off topic.
TheGalwayGirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eloades11)
I'll be happy to take a look at it for you. My knowledge surrounding food choice is limited, but I'll be able to advise you on structure/grammar ect.

I'll probably get some free time at the weekend, if you are able to wait that long?
I need to do a bit if rejigging anyway so if I think it still needs a proof read I'll message it to you, then take the weekend off

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheGalwayGirl
Rep:
?
Also do you need to include the title in the word count? I've always done this but it's a long title and I'm trying to cut back on words?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads