Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm planning on getting a lot of game-related shopping done on boxing day :cool:

I need a 3DS...and um, vaaarious other things.

Do game shops (GAME, CEX etc) have console/game sales on boxing day? I'll wake up at 4am if I have to :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ismailjan3)
    So I'm planning on getting a lot of game-related shopping done on boxing day :cool:

I need a 3DS...and um, vaaarious other things.

Do game shops (GAME, CEX etc) have console/game sales on boxing day? I'll wake up at 4am if I have to :')
    There won't be sales, just better bundles really. Like, if there's going to be an Xbox One bundle on Friday with 1 game for 430, at Xmas-Jan it might have 3 games for an extra hundred. That's how it was for me anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Basically anything not next-gen will be on offer, should be some good games to go around hopefully. GAME don't have great sales though, best to have a good look around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TheSpecialOne-)
    There won't be sales, just better bundles really. Like, if there's going to be an Xbox One bundle on Friday with 1 game for 430, at Xmas-Jan it might have 3 games for an extra hundred. That's how it was for me anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh ok thanks

(Original post by Will Lucky)
    Basically anything not next-gen will be on offer, should be some good games to go around hopefully. GAME don't have great sales though, best to have a good look around.
    Oh I see, thanks. What other place do you recommend instead of GAME? And do you think the Nintendo 3DS will be sold for a cheaper price than usual?

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't every shop?

In fact I remember when Boxing Day sales were New Years sales, but they've been creeping backwards toward Christmas. Now Boxing Day sales can start before even Christmas Day. You're all ****ing mental.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.