Turn on thread page Beta

financial assessment or support notice watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am trying to fill out a HC1 form and I need to send a financial assessment or support notice from student support direct. How would I go about finding these? Many Thanks, Ben
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Ben,

    In your online Student Finance England account, you can view and print our copies of your letters.

    Once you log in, please access the 'View Correspondence' section of your online account. You should then be able to access the 'Notification of Entitlement' letter.

    This letter can be returned with your HC1 form to confirm you are in receipt of student finance.


University open days

  • Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.