The Student Room Group

denied bursary!?

This year student finance has denied me my bursary because i was apparently not earning enough money to live on self sufficiently for the past two years?? I am from Lithuania and have been completely self sufficient since moving here three years ago!! How is this possible that i had not earned enough money to receive financial aid?????
Reply 1
I thought it had to be 3 years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by birdman29
This year student finance has denied me my bursary because i was apparently not earning enough money to live on self sufficiently for the past two years?? I am from Lithuania and have been completely self sufficient since moving here three years ago!! How is this possible that i had not earned enough money to receive financial aid?????

how much did you earn?
Reply 3
this year i have been deemed to earn enough money but for the previous two years i have not earned enough apparently, they do not believe me that i could be self sufficient on that amount of money
Reply 4
Original post by c471
how much did you earn?

apparently below their thresholds which seems crazy, sorry i would not like to discus specifics of my wages on a forum :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Paralove
I thought it had to be 3 years?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it has been three years of working here this year i have been deemed to earn enough money but for the previous two years i have not earned enough apparently, they do not believe me that i could be self sufficient on that amount of money (which i had to be as i had no other choice) :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending