Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - would you date Rooney? watch

If he had no money, wasnt a footballer, but as he is without being famous or anything. Would you date the guy? Just interested in what girls think of our boy wonder

No.

ReputationRep:
    no, i dont find him that good looking, dunno why people are so infatuated with him to be honest. My sister calls him sherk and i kinda agree with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glory)
    no, i dont find him that good looking, dunno why people are so infatuated with him to be honest. My sister calls him sherk and i kinda agree with her.
    I don't know ANYONE that's infatuated with him :confused:

People worship him because he's an amazing footballer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glory)
    It's the same reason people are obsessed with Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Pierce Brosnan, etc. They're just attracted to the money and fame, and that he's a great footballer.

ReputationRep:
    Based on looks, no. But he might have an amazing personality, I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    'so Coleen what is it that attracted you to this hideous, bone-headed millionaire footballer?'

ReputationRep:
    lol no way, hes got really cute blue eyes, but he acts far too agressive and unapproachable!

ReputationRep:
    Never mind without the money, I wouldnt date him WITH the money. Hes just not attractive to me (yeah agreeing with the shrek thing) plus he has massive amounts of chest hair visible even with a football shirt on, thats really offputting. He always looks so grumpy and agressive and apparently he hit Coleen when they were having a row in a nightclub :eek:

All in all, not my kinda guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    It's the same reason people are obsessed with Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Pierce Brosnan, etc. They're just attracted to the money and fame.
    Got to disagree with this bit! *DROOLS!*

ReputationRep:
    sherk eh?
    I think he looks more like shrek

ReputationRep:
    It's the same reason people are obsessed with Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Pierce Brosnan, etc. They're just attracted to the money and fame, and that he's a great footballer.
    Its not just the money and the fame, that man is a SEX GOD.

ReputationRep:
    if he made me laugh and had a good personality then why not...?

ReputationRep:
    No. He seems really grumpy and it looks like he has an attitude problem- remember when he called David Beckham a 'flash git'? His general stomping and posturing when he is substituted/spoken to by the referee is really irritating as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fruit-cake)
    Never mind without the money, I wouldnt date him WITH the money. Hes just not attractive to me (yeah agreeing with the shrek thing) plus he has massive amounts of chest hair visible even with a football shirt on, thats really offputting. He always looks so grumpy and agressive and apparently he hit Coleen when they were having a row in a nightclub :eek:

All in all, not my kinda guy.
    Spot on. Like asking if one would date a short, fat, greasy 50 year old man because he has £2 billion in the bank. There's so much more to life than money!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fruit-cake)
    Its not just the money and the fame, that man is a SEX GOD.
    meh... I personally dont get attracted by looks, I can understand the attraction to Brad P though, but a lot of mainstream actors I dont get it, they cant act or do much else either.

As for Rooney, I wouldn't date him even he was a billionaire.

ReputationRep:
    No. He's a great footballer and I'm glad to have him on the team, but I wouldn't even date him as an international footballer, never mind your average bloke. Michael Owen, however.. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Who shrek?

ReputationRep:
    Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Pierce Brosnan are all good loooking and even if they were not rich or famous they would still get a lot of attention. Wayne Rooney... not so much.

Whats up db!!

ReputationRep:
    Id rather date Rooney than crouchy but my first pick would be Joe Cole.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.