what should i do? Watch

usernme_
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i had an assignment that was in almost a week ago and i diddnt do it , im trying to do it now but i dont understand it??!
i cant talk to my teacher about it as he will be all why havent done it why diddnt you talk to me before about it?

but its for uni so its really important , im stressing and i dont know what to do i dont see anyone in my course until friday and thats two days away and then it will be a whole week late!
and im not really friends enough with anyone to message them on facebook about it and i dont want everyone to think im stupid
littlesmurfette
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
"I'm really sorry I didn't come to you earlier, i'm a bit embarrassed that I don't understand this while I feel I should. Could you please offer me some support and I assure you you will have it in on X day at X time".

Sorted.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
E-mail your teacher. Explain why you haven't done it, make no excuses, just be frank. Then ask if there is any help they could give you. They may be annoyed but hey, you can't blame them.

If anything I'd be surprised if you'll still get marks for a submission over 5 days late. What's the lateness penalty?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (481)
30.95%
The paper was reasonable (601)
38.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.47%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.9%

Watched Threads