Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How long does it usually take for them to call you up for an interview?

ReputationRep:
    anyone?????? -_-

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that is really weird! I worked there once. Handed my cv instore and they gave me the job on the spot.

Can honestly say it was a boring boring job! Staff and customers extremely stuck up. For uniform you can only wear clothes bought from there. They give you a clothes allowance but it only covers one outfit and you cant wear the same outfit more than once a week! So you spend all your wages on uniform.

Dont wanna put you off, just letting you know what its like but you might be different and enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    I tried, but they hired the Appleton twins and Shaznay Lewis instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glitterpink)
    Yeah that is really weird! I worked there once. Handed my cv instore and they gave me the job on the spot.

Can honestly say it was a boring boring job! Staff and customers extremely stuck up. For uniform you can only wear clothes bought from there. They give you a clothes allowance but it only covers one outfit and you cant wear the same outfit more than once a week! So you spend all your wages on uniform.

Dont wanna put you off, just letting you know what its like but you might be different and enjoy it.
    I've heard from a lot of people that they hire you on the spot and i know that its not the best job but I really need to get experience somewhere in order to move up and work somewhere better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilywilliams)
    I've heard from a lot of people that they hire you on the spot and i know that its not the best job but I really need to get experience somewhere in order to move up and work somewhere better!
    Yeah thats true well good luck and hopefully you'll hear back from them soon.

btw did you apply online or instore?

ReputationRep:
    thank youuu and i applied online i should have given my cv in the store but oh well

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.