Need Help Watch

roseywild
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone!

I am currently studying law in Scotland, first year but I would like to start over in England. I would start year 1 in the England university because my credits are not transferable from Scots law to English law.
My dilemma is....should I or shouldn't I mention this year in the personal statement?
Is it really necessary to get a recommendation from one of my tutors in university?
Will the grades from this year matter even though I would start over from year 1?
Will it be enough to mention my high school qualifications and ielts and my high school teacher's recommendation?

I really need help because the deadline is approaching.

Thank you all
suleyman95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by roseywild)
Hi everyone!

I am currently studying law in Scotland, first year but I would like to start over in England. I would start year 1 in the England university because my credits are not transferable from Scots law to English law.
My dilemma is....should I or shouldn't I mention this year in the personal statement?
Is it really necessary to get a recommendation from one of my tutors in university?
Will the grades from this year matter even though I would start over from year 1?
Will it be enough to mention my high school qualifications and ielts and my high school teacher's recommendation?

I really need help because the deadline is approaching.

Thank you all
I think you should mention this year and you should try and do as well as you can while you're still in Scotland. But emphasise how much you want to study in England, so that the unis don't think you're indecisive
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (480)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (601)
38.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.48%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.91%

Watched Threads