Qualitative task AS Biology, water potential Watch

Abiramy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, I have a water potential qualitative task coming up this Friday. It is my first qualitative task, so could you tell me what to expect?
What do i need to know about water potential, and what type of questions would come up?
If you somehow done a similar test yourself, please help me?
I need help! Thanks
amina15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Abiramy)
Hey, I have a water potential qualitative task coming up this Friday. It is my first qualitative task, so could you tell me what to expect?
What do i need to know about water potential, and what type of questions would come up?
If you somehow done a similar test yourself, please help me?
I need help! Thanks
Well qualitative tasks are usually knowledge based, unlike the others which are slightly more preoccupied with the experiment based. My AS bio ISA last year was based on cell membranes, but I did do a practice one on osmosis. Questions you'll probably get asked include why does water flow in/out of the cell by osmosis and how can osmosis cause a cell to shrink/expand. Read over the water potential section in your textbook too, it'll probably help you. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.66%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (107)
12.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed