Mobile & Smart Systems questions Watch

SinicalDev
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey,

So for a year I've been working as a web developer and completed a level 3 apprenticeship. I have pretty good GCSE's (mostly B's) and obviously know how to code.

I was wondering whether or not this course is for people who want to develop these systems or people who want to know the business relevance of the systems.

I'm really interested in applying but want to be making the systems and learning more about how to rather than learning why they are around.
University of Hertfordshire
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SinicalDev)
Hey,

So for a year I've been working as a web developer and completed a level 3 apprenticeship. I have pretty good GCSE's (mostly B's) and obviously know how to code.

I was wondering whether or not this course is for people who want to develop these systems or people who want to know the business relevance of the systems.

I'm really interested in applying but want to be making the systems and learning more about how to rather than learning why they are around.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, please see the answer belowL

The focus of the course is very much on development of systems although, in E-culture in first year and E-Enterprise in the second, our students are made aware of the social and economic context in which they are working

Kind Regards

Chris
University of Hertfordshire Official Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

How has 2019 been so far?