Turn on thread page Beta

Hi :) any psychology student around here? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello! well im just finishing my first year in psychology in a Mexican university & one of my teachers told us to do a project about contacting another psychology student from another country and trying to investigate how are the schools there and how are the teachers and stuff like that, don't know if this is the right place to do it but ive tried other places and its been pretty hard nobody wants to actually talk to me, and i get it cause is kinda weird but if somebody is willing to help me that would be awesome! it would be kinda like a interview no personal questions just more like trying to find out how is psychology in other country's. thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DTF_21)
    Hello! well im just finishing my first year in psychology in a Mexican university & one of my teachers told us to do a project about contacting another psychology student from another country and trying to investigate how are the schools there and how are the teachers and stuff like that, don't know if this is the right place to do it but ive tried other places and its been pretty hard nobody wants to actually talk to me, and i get it cause is kinda weird but if somebody is willing to help me that would be awesome! it would be kinda like a interview no personal questions just more like trying to find out how is psychology in other country's. thank you!
    Yes! I would be more than happy to answer your questions whenever!
    I await your prompt response.

Kind regards from the UK,
    -K.

ReputationRep:
    I was here first!

Name:  Proof.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  46.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm from Birmingham in the UK if you would like to ask anything

Happy to help!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing A level psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nguyenj)
    Hi, I'm from Birmingham in the UK if you would like to ask anything

Happy to help!

Hi thank you so much for offering your help i really really appreciate it what i would like to know first is are you a student or already finish school?, and how is the psychology given in the university where you are or were? how are the grades or the subjects things like that anything would help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iWoof)
    I'm doing A level psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A level? what does that mean? is that the way psychology is given in your country? or is it an exam? and thank you for replying

ReputationRep:
    The term "A level" is the name given to the qualifications you need to get into university to study at degree level.

So, you can take A levels in different subjects in order to apply for university

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.