AQA A2 English Language Media Piece Help??? Watch

Lottie626
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello! Thanks in advance if you decide to help.

I'm completely at a loss of what to do for my coursework's media piece! For my investigation I studied the difference between the language of two Disney heroines - Cinderella from Cinderella (1950) and Rapunzel from Tangled (2011).
I found that Rapunzel is far more confident when it comes to speaking her mind and generally saying what she wants too whilst Cinderella is hesitant and doesn't express herself much.

Last year (as I'm retaking) I did a Marie Claire online article advising women on how to be heard in society but it was boring, I did it at the last minute and I didn't enjoy it all that much.

Anyone got any ideas for me? I'm desperate.
Student_27
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello!

I'm studying English Language at the moment in year 13 and I'm working on my media piece at the moment and I've already sent in my first draft!

For my investigation I investigated the language differences between Cindrella old and new and Little Red Riding Hood old and new; so we did similar ish things!

I'm currently doing an editorial on gender stereotypes in children's books and I'm finding it enjoyable! We had to base ours on the vague topic of our investigation, hence why I chose to do gender stereotypes in children's books!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads