Really confused with my A2 and life?? Watch

lala121
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I really dont know what to do? Am just soo lost? I have anxiety disorder and currently doing my A2 but I feel like am drowning. I hate no idea of how to revise or anything. I always have soo much work and assignments and just dont know,.To be honest I didnt do bad at AS I got AAB and now predicted A*AA applying for Geography. But I feel like is cant do anything. i feel I have no support whatsever and dont know how to deal with it :confused:
ANON15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lala121)
I really dont know what to do? Am just soo lost? I have anxiety disorder and currently doing my A2 but I feel like am drowning. I hate no idea of how to revise or anything. I always have soo much work and assignments and just dont know,.To be honest I didnt do bad at AS I got AAB and now predicted A*AA applying for Geography. But I feel like is cant do anything. i feel I have no support whatsever and dont know how to deal with it :confused:
Just think how you want your future to be not necessarily what you want to be. Maybe that will be your motivation. If you want to be happy in the future then maybe this will motivate you?
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have the same grades and predicted grades as you, I'm not sure if I can relate to the feeling. I suppose I feel noone is as serious as me in my education, could care less about support though as I teach myself most things anyway. Don't think negatively, just push harder and keep reminding yourself of the end result. It'll all be worth it!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm the same as you i got 7A*s in GCSE and got aaa in january AS but then I started feeling so low and became anxious and now the doctor said I might have anxiety. I still managed ABB at AS being borderline on the grades but this year Ive started missing days just because I can't stand the feeling of having to meet people and do so much.I feeling like im suffocating in college I don't study anymore either but im trying nowadays to do what I can xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (163)
22.3%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (136)
18.6%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.49%

Watched Threads