Reply 281
Original post by mellybee
How come I got it though I haven't got a offer yet weird x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you get it when you apply there Hun x
Reply 282
Original post by chel_993
I think you get it when you apply there Hun x

Ahh right wondered why lol !!! Am so fed up now waiting feel like I've got a no but there not telling me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 283
Ahh right wondered why lol !!! Am so fed up now waiting feel like I've got a no but there not telling me x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasnt much on there tbh but once i received my offer they added the adult nursing details and just info on finance etc.

It is bad how long you've had to wait did you say the last interview date was coming up? So wont be much longer. I had to wait 4 weeks to hear back from bangor that was bad enough deove myself mad lol, i really feel for you x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 284
Original post by chel_993
Wasnt mych in there tbh but ince i received my offer they added the adult nursing details and just info on finance etc.

It is bad how long you've had to wait did you say the last interview date was coming up? So wont be mych longer. I had to wait 4 weeks to hear back from bangor that was bad enough deove myself mad lol, i really feel for you x

The last date is the 16th so hopefully soon I should hear it's been five months x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 285
Midwifery offers have started ladies so we should be soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 286
Pinker tell me how you get on x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
Pinker tell me how you get on
Will do Mel x
Reply 288
Hi, I've received a conditional offer for adult nursing September start. I live in north wales and would be travelling to uni will take approx 50-60 minutes drive. Anybody else going to be travelling? I'm starting to worry about the costs as my bursary is not as much as the estimate calculator came back with x I really love edge hill though not sure what to do as I've got an offer for a more local uni but prefer edge hill
Reply 289
Hi chel, I start child nursing end of the month and have just had my bursary come thru. I am a single parent so also get additional allowances with my bursary but even so if you are living in your own home with bills etc to pay it leaves you with literally nothing to be honest as the travel to uni alone is 70 per week inclusive of petrol and tunnel fares. I live on the Wirral and it takes me 50-60 minutes travel time too xx
Reply 290
Original post by Ammo87
Hi chel, I start child nursing end of the month and have just had my bursary come thru. I am a single parent so also get additional allowances with my bursary but even so if you are living in your own home with bills etc to pay it leaves you with literally nothing to be honest as the travel to uni alone is 70 per week inclusive of petrol and tunnel fares. I live on the Wirral and it takes me 50-60 minutes travel time too xx

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, I'm married with a 2 year old have mortgage and bills etc plus childcare and don't get any extra allowances. It makes more sense for me to go to my local uni but I don't want to regret my choice :frown: but then I don't want to be using my bursary just for fuel
Reply 291
I would say going on my bursary being my only household income, and if you dont even get the extra allowances with yours, then if your partner's earnings are not enough to comfortably get you by I would definitely choose your local uni, as like me you may find you really struggle with even affording to get there. Its a tough one if you have set your heart on Edge Hill but 3 years is a long time to struggle on the basis of not making the best decision for practicality :frown: Have you had an offer for your local uni? xx
Reply 292
Also I still have to make quite a contribution to my son's childcare fees as he will be in preschool for the full week, which is proving to be quite costly. Some months are more costly than others as your bursary can vary between a 200 pound difference from month to month xxx
Reply 293
Original post by Ammo87
I would say going on my bursary being my only household income, and if you dont even get the extra allowances with yours, then if your partner's earnings are not enough to comfortably get you by I would definitely choose your local uni, as like me you may find you really struggle with even affording to get there. Its a tough one if you have set your heart on Edge Hill but 3 years is a long time to struggle on the basis of not making the best decision for practicality :frown: Have you had an offer for your local uni? xx

I know my partner and mum keep saying be practical, but I don't want to just dismiss edge hill as I love it. Yeah I've received an offer from Bangor but for there wrexham base so it's a 20 minute drive for me to go there, only thing is September is full now they've had to offer me march 15 but I've emailed to ask if a place becomes available can I be considered for the September 14 as I don't really want to leave it another 7 months
Reply 294
Midwifery offers have started ladies so we should be soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just heard decisions for adult branch is going along with midwifery,so fingers crossed, good luck to everyone waiting
Reply 295
I know exactly what you are feeling! I applied for Chester Sep 13 and only got on the reserve list for there or would of had to wait until Sept 14. But Edge Hill offered me this April and I had set my heart on there from the start, plus I didnt want to wait any longer than I already had been, but the travel expenses are going to be really tough to manage. I have to do the school run for breakfast club and after school so I have no alternative transport option either as I would never make it in time for getting to uni or collecting my son at home time so it is going to be a bind but still I am really lucky to have my place there and it is my first choice of words unis I had applied for so I will just have to make it work :smile: xx
Reply 296
Oh goshhh !! I'm nervous and excited at the same time x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
[QUOTE="Pinker00;47106572"]
Pinker tell me how you get on
Will do Mel x

You spoke to them pinker x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 298
Original post by sylvia123
awww well done hun,congrats,did you hear on track or by email?am soooooooo worried now been waiting since 1st feb.
just read this sorry i got a track notification yea x
Reply 299
have anyone on here had a definite answer re bursary? if so how long did you wait?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending