Buffy the Vampire Slayer review Watch

BobLoblawLawBlog
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Follow the life of a teenage schoolgirl, her friends and a librarian as they battle the forces of evil with nothing but their fists, a stake and the occasional rocket launcher. This show will have you in tears (of laughter) one moment and then in tears (of sadness) the next.

If I had more space, I would have made a clever joke about how the librarian used to be the king of Camelot, but the limits placed upon my review were too small too contain it.
Kezza Wilson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by brittanna)
Follow the life of a teenage schoolgirl, her friends and a librarian as they battle the forces of evil with nothing but their fists, a stake and the occasional rocket launcher. This show will have you in tears (of laughter) one moment and then in tears (of sadness) the next.

If I had more space, I would have made a clever joke about how the librarian used to be the king of Camelot, but the limits placed upon my review were too small too contain it.
I think I've seen some eps
BobLoblawLawBlog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kezza Wilson)
I think I've seen some eps
You should see some more then :yep:. Especially 'Once More with Feeling'.
Kezza Wilson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You should see some more then :yep:. Especially 'Once More with Feeling'.
Have you watched similar shows?
BobLoblawLawBlog
Rep:
?
Have you watched similar shows?
Similar to Buffy?
Kezza Wilson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Similar to Buffy?
Yea
BobLoblawLawBlog
Rep:
?
Yea
I've seen Buffy, Angel and Charmed, which are all quite similar.

I've also seen Firefly and Dollhouse which were created by the same person as Buffy and Angel.

Which other show are there similar to it? I may have seen them, I just cant remember what they are.
Kezza Wilson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've seen Buffy, Angel and Charmed, which are all quite similar.

I've also seen Firefly and Dollhouse which were created by the same person as Buffy and Angel.
OMG, I loved charmed
Ghost Whisperer is similarish
And Supernatural has a similar premise
BobLoblawLawBlog
Rep:
?
OMG, I loved charmed
Ghost Whisperer is similarish
And Supernatural has a similar premise
Charmed was a very good tv show (especially All hell breaks loose and a few other episodes), but Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and Angel - a spin off show (which I think is probably better than Buffy)) is just on a completely different level (in my opinion anyway).

I haven't seen Ghost Whisperer or Supernatural. I may watch Supernatural after i've finished Dexter and Breaking Bad
Kezza Wilson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Charmed was a very good tv show (especially All hell breaks loose and a few other episodes), but Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and Angel - a spin off show (which I think is probably better than Buffy)) is just on a completely different level (in my opinion anyway).
I wish Charmed didn't end the way it did, sigh. Remind me to PM or email you some TV show suggestions
BobLoblawLawBlog
Rep:
?
I wish Charmed didn't end the way it did, sigh. Remind me to PM or email you some TV show suggestions
I didn't really like Penny being on the last season though.

Okay, and i'll send you a list (although it will probably be quite lengthy) of tv shows you should watch.

Edit: Sorry, I mean the character played by Kaley Cuoco (she plays Penny on TBBT).
Kezza Wilson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't really like Penny being on the last season though.

Okay, and i'll send you a list (although it will probably be quite lengthy) of tv shows you should watch.

Edit: Sorry, I mean the character played by Kaley Cuoco (she plays Penny on TBBT).
Oh!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads