Night out, how to look older? Watch

underlyinggirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey so I'm going on a night out for my friend's 18th birthday in a few days and need to make myself somehow look one/two years older! I guess I look young for my age (mainly because I'm small) so I need tips on things I can do with my hair or make up? If anyone can help that would be great I have medium-ish length hair and am not sure how to style it or whether to wear my hair extensions too. I'm planning on wearing a black asos dress and heels ofc
buchanan700
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you old enough to go out? If you're not then take in mind most places are very strict with ID and you are likely to ruin the night if you are the only one not getting in...

Nagging aside, don't over do it. Strong make up might make you look like you are trying too hard. Try doing your hair up also.
stephie.u3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
First thing!! Don't try too hard to look older, bouncers are used to it and they can spot you a mile off if you've excessively piled on the make-up, hitched up your skirt and pushed up your bra... best advice is to look classy, black dress is a good choice, cant really go wrong there. Put your hair in rollers maybe for bigger bouncy curls?? I think girls your age (guessing 16/17) tend to look old enough anyway, would have helped if you'd put up a pic but i'm sure you'll be fine. If you aren't used to drinking much though don't get wasted before you actually get to any clubs otherwise you wont be allowed in for that either!! Hope you have a fun night :P x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.01%
The paper was reasonable (275)
50.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.93%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.79%

Watched Threads