Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For my boyfriends birthday I am making him a scrapbook of all our memories. Any ideas for the materials or layout? And im writing a fairytale story to go with each pic. I met him when i pushed him off a boat and i want to make it into a fairytale like story. Any phrases or character descriptions from famous storytales.. Please share!! I need some lines!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to tell without knowing what's on the pictures but i assume you are starting with Once upon a time?

ReputationRep:
    Can I give you one don't?
    Dont: substitute you and him with 'princess' and 'prince' or something like that. It referents your relationship to the eternal status of folktales that persist through centuries and I think that might come off a bit strong.
    Advice, if you want: As for formulating a proper romantic modern day fairy tale you could look at this series of videos on youtube released by Chanel (Inside Chanel - Once upon a time) - Not For Contents! - For the style because it is very well written and in sync with your fairytale theme.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.