Nursing Applicants Watch

AllyxlynnUS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey everyone! I am an international nursing student just wondering, if anyone else applied and do you know the time frame that they respond in? Also, I've never been to Scotland, so if anyone has visited Stirling please tell me about it
Turtley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They haven't responded to me yet, but I visited in the summer and I found the area very nice (I especially liked Glasgow and how close Stirling is to it). It is a small-ish city and a medium sized campus. From what I gathered from the open day, they are building new accommodation which I think will be great in comparison to some old horrible accommodations I've seen in other uni's. Umm... its a mountainous area too I guess with lochs ect. Well.. its Scotland
I hope this helped
AllyxlynnUS
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Turtley)
They haven't responded to me yet, but I visited in the summer and I found the area very nice (I especially liked Glasgow and how close Stirling is to it). It is a small-ish city and a medium sized campus. From what I gathered from the open day, they are building new accommodation which I think will be great in comparison to some old horrible accommodations I've seen in other uni's. Umm... its a mountainous area too I guess with lochs ect. Well.. its Scotland
I hope this helped

Thank you so much, did they say the new accommodation will be finished by the time we get there? I saw the rooms online and they were pretty bad haha
Turtley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think they did, I'm not sure if they actually will be though. These things usually take longer than people expect :P Anyway, these current accommodation areas are definitely not the worst I've seen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
  • University of Stirling
    Sat, 14 Sep '19
  • University of Stirling
    Thu, 26 Sep '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.86%
The paper was reasonable (492)
39.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (219)
17.46%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.44%

Watched Threads