Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am going to drop out of my PGCE. will i have to pay backl my loads straight away? thanks j
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Joanna,

    If you withdraw from your studies, and you have received a Maintenance Grant, a portion of the Maintenance Grant you received will be classed as an overpayment. You will be asked to return this overpayment as soon as possible, although you will be welcome to set up a monthly repayment plan if you are unable to return the overpayment in one lump sum.

    The same scenario would apply for any Maintenance Loan payments you have received.

    Any Tuition Fee loan payments made to your place of study will not be classed as an overpayment.


University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.