The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool Applicant Discovery Day 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I too have an offer for Law!
Excited to go to the discovery event as I haven't actually been to the uni yet (applied for my insurance) so not too sure what to expect.
I'm bringing my mum with me, she has been to all of them and seems to ask the right questions :-P
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Haha same! Parents know best I guess!
Original post by itsbethaaany
I've got an offer for genetics and I'm going on the 15th! who else is going there, anyone going up the night before, i come from essex so it's easier for me to go up on the Friday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm coming from East Anglia,
I'm just getting an early train, scheduled to arrive halfway through the welcome talk
Who else is going by themselves?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Going to the march one I think. My parents are refusing to drive me so I'm catching numerous coaches by the looks of it and staying with a friend in lancaster :s-smilie:
Is anyone going to the Open Day this Saturday for Law? :colondollar:
Reply 26
Hey I am going this Sat! Did you get told to read a case study?
Reply 27
I'm going on the 15th March I think :smile: Travelling with my mum so she'll probably come with me too
I got an offer for the Law course, going to the applicant day on the 26th February! My mum's coming to make sure I ask all the right questions:smile:
Is there anyone going for a maths assessment? Does anyone know what topics the assessment will cover?
Original post by danylhopkins
Yeah I am on the 15th March I think, how did it go with you? :smile:

I haven't done it yet. IM gonna go at 26th March. Hopefully the test isn't to difficult compared to the maths a level in doing. Do you do A level maths as well
Reply 31
Anybody going tomorrow?
Reply 32
Original post by Paparazzo
Anybody going tomorrow?

I am :smile:
Reply 33
Anybody going tomorrow?

Hiya, are you going to the Law applicant day? Could you please post a review afterwards:colondollar:
I could not get onto a applicant day until the 5 April but would really like to firm/insure my choices before then. I previously went to a general Liverpool Uni visit day back in June 2013 so have a good overall view of the uni, but would like more detail regarding the Law department and the course outline

Reply 34
Original post by velmark
Hiya, are you going to the Law applicant day? Could you please post a review afterwards:colondollar:
I could not get onto a applicant day until the 5 April but would really like to firm/insure my choices before then. I previously went to a general Liverpool Uni visit day back in June 2013 so have a good overall view of the uni, but would like more detail regarding the Law department and the course outline

Yeah, for Law. I'll post back. :tongue:

Original post by gridge7
I am :smile:

What subject for?
Reply 35

Thanks
Reply 36

How did the discovery day go? what did you think of the Law dept?
Reply 37
[QUOTE="velmark;46761882"]

How did the discovery day go? what did you think of the Law dept?

Sorry, completely forgot about this! :redface:

The day was OK, I suppose. It was horribly disorganised at the start (from registration), but things fell into place. The 'guided tour' was literally a walk from one building to another, with a few stops to point out a park and a library. But the tour guide was lovely (can't remember her name, sorry!) even if she was a bit quiet for us to hear. This can all be blamed on the large number of people, I suppose. We were being split into different groups for the tour and it was still like 30 people.

The Law department was nice. The building was quite large and I got lost going to the toilet, then lost again coming back. :redface: The staff were really nice too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending